about me dating

Quotes for Online Dating Profiles. What Should I Write on My Dating Profile?

If you're struggling with what to write in your online dating profile, this is the place for you! In this article, you'll find a huge collection of funny, sweet, and cheeky quotes and statements to enhance your profile. This includes some words to describe yourself, statements about what you're looking for in your life and in a partner, and some simple hints for creating a successful dating profile. Quotes About Yourself. I am well-balanced and stable, but willing to let you knock me off my feet. I am someone who will kiss you in the rain. What I am is good enough. I am old fashioned sometimes. I still believe in romance, in roses, in holding hands. I don't smoke, drink or party every weekend. I don't play around or start drama to get attention. Yes, we do still exist! Nice guys finish last? Let's prove that wrong. I'm going to make the rest of my life the best of my life. Care to share it with me? I am strong, kind, smart, hilarious, sweet, lovable, and amazing. Isn't that what you've been looking for? I'm neither especially clever nor especially gifted, except for when it comes to being your perfect other half. I won't run away in the storms. I want to inspire and be inspired. I am here to find love and give love in return. I can guarantee you won't find anybody else like me. WiFi, food, my bed, snuggles. Perfection. I am strong enough to protect you and soft enough to melt your heart. If I could rate my personality, I'd say good looking!

I find that having a dirty mind makes ordinary conversations much more interesting. I live my life without stress and worries. I am good looking (In certain lighting). I am not the one your mother warned you about. As long as you think I'm awesome, we will get along just fine. I am too positive to be doubtful, too optimistic to be fearful, and too determined to be defeated. Forget what hurt you in the past. It wasn't me. I'm like the opposite of that person! I'm not beautiful like you, but I'm beautiful like me!

I am just one small person in this big world trying to find real love. I'm responsible, hard-working, faithful and a really, really good kisser. Once I've found my special someone, my life will be complete. Being both strong and soft is a combination I have mastered. I'm not here to be an average partner, I'm here to be an awesome partner. Don't let idiots ruin your day, date me instead! I'm a tidy person, with a few messy habits. I've learned to stop rushing things that need time to grow. I'm trusting, and I'll never try to tell you what you can and can't do. I'm loving, and I'll always look forward to seeing you at the end of each day. I appreciate the little things. I'm willing to work hard to make you happy in life. What I'm Looking for. I want to be everything you didn't know you were looking for. I don't want a perfect relationship: I want someone to act silly with, who treats me well, and who loves being with me more than anything. I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile. I want someone I can love who will love me back. I want someone who will watch movies with me on lazy days. I want someone who will keep surprising me. I want someone who can make me smile for no reason. I want to be the reason your dreams will come true. I want someone loving, who can cook, and if you look good in a pair of jeans, that would be a bonus! I want to build a lifetime of dreams with someone special. I want a lasting relationship. I want to fall madly in love. I want a happily ever after. I want to meet someone who is afraid to lose me. I want to build a future with the right person. I want to meet someone who will text me good morning and goodnight. I want to meet someone who gives me compliments. I want to meet someone who makes me laugh. I want to meet someone who likes to cuddle. I want to meet someone wants to surprise me and hug me from behind. I want to meet someone who won't rush things. I want someone who I can be completely myself around. I want someone I can play Xbox with. I want someone who I can kiss in the pouring rain. I want someone who enjoys holding hands. I want someone who will be my best friend. I just want someone to throw cookie dough around in the kitchen with. I want someone who will remember the little things. I want someone who can shut me up with kisses. I want you—So be brave and want me too!

I want someone to love me without restriction, trust me without fear, and want me without demand!

I want to be the best at loving you. I am 100% ready to invest in a long term relationship. I am looking for my last love. What I Believe. I believe happiness is wanting what you get. I believe the best time for new beginnings is now. I believe in true love. As long as you're happy, I don't care about anything else. I believe in sticking around through the good and the bad times. I believe the right person is out there looking for me. I could be the person you've been dreaming of. Together we could make our dreams come true. I believe nothing is more romantic than someone who wants you as much as you want them. I believe an honest relationship is more important than a perfect relationship. I believe life is short, and I want to waste it wisely. I'm not going to say it's going to be easy, but I can promise it will be worth it! I believe I am too good a catch to be single. I believe I have a lot of love to give. I am here because I believe life begins at the end of your comfort zone. I believe how you make others feel about themselves says a lot about you. I believe something beautiful is on the horizon. I believe some people cross your path and change your whole direction. I believe good looks fade, but a good heart keeps you beautiful forever. Tips for a Successful Online Dating Profile. To increase your chances of contact with other singles, add at least three photos to your dating profile. They will need to be recent photos (take a selfie if you need to). Other singles do not care what you looked like last year (or what you look like after a good amount of PhotoShop), they are considering meeting you now, as you are right at this moment. Since you don't know each other yet, don't attempt to lure someone in by adding scantily-clad photos, which could easily be passed around the office or family of your date before you meet. One of your profile photos should be a close up of your face, where you are smiling. This is no time for pulling faces, putting on the dark glasses, and covering your bad hair with a hat. Simply adding an honest, smiling headshot will get you loads more attention. If you're not greeting other singles online with a smiling face, they are more likely to look at the photos of others who are indeed smiling. No one wants to meet Mr or Miss Grumpy or Mr or Miss Moody. Your photo is your first greeting, so show your smile!

It looks welcoming. If you've found someone who's sparked your interest, and you have the opportunity to message them, please don't say, "Hi, how was your day?". Imagine if that person received ten similar messages that day! It's too boring for the reader, and it screams of minimal effort! So, if you contact someone, introduce yourself, tell them a little more about yourself which you haven't already written in your profile, and ask them if they'd be interested in chatting further. Here's an example: "Hi Sunny, I'm Sam, I really like your profile and your photos, and I live not far from you. I'm an engineering student, and I work in sales, I love Salsa dancing (have you ever tried it?) and Thai food and I'm single and looking for a relationship. Let me know if you'd be interested in chatting further, and have a nice day, Sam". There's also a certain level of trust you need to build before you meet someone you've only met online. So if it turns out you have lied about your age, or your photos are not current, there is a high chance you are never going to get a second date. Keep your dating profile honest. Whatever you write in your profile, keep a positive outlook, and you'll attract positive responses. For example, if you're a little overweight, you could write, "I've put on a few pounds over the years, but I've recently started running and would love to join a gym. I'd be interested in meeting someone who could encourage me and share these interests with me". Or simply, "I'm a big cuddly man, who loves all food and I can cook up a storm, so be prepared to be wined and dined regularly", or for women "If you love a woman with curves you'll appreciate my looks!". Write something unique and personal about yourself in your online profile, just because this gives your potential date a conversation starter. For example, "I once won first prize in a French cooking competition. Could you be my next taste-tester?". It's not silly to add something like this because it keeps your profile interesting, and potential dates could message you and say, "I'm not much of a cook, but I'd love to be your taste-tester!" In your profile, don't limit what you're looking for by asking for certain physical characteristics. re you might prefer someone tall and blonde, but what if your perfect match is someone who notices your profile, then decides not to contact you because they don't meet the requirements you've set on your profile for height, eye colour, or size. Stay open to opportunities by not asking for physical attributes which will limit your dating opportunities and profile views. Writing a Knockout “About Me” Section In A Dating Profile. This is where a lot of people get stuck, and we receive a ton of inquiries on how to make this section impactful. Our advice…have fun with it! This is your chance to show your personality so relax and get creative. The most effective “About Me” sections are 200-300 words and engage the reader. Try to use personal stories to showcase your qualities. Keep it light, casual and friendly. Here are some Do’s. Tell a Fun Story, Not Just Facts: Anecdotes create opportunities for conversation starters… instead of saying “I like fancy restaurants”, try “My friends and I love sampling trendy restaurants around the city. Just last week, we sat at the chef’s table at Le Cirque.” You want to offer “hooks” for the other person to inquire about. Chin Up: Confidence and positive attitude score points online just as they do in real life. Focus your writing on your strengths!

Teasers: Talk about recent events in your life that others could relate to, but don’t include all the details. For example, “I recently moved to NYC and threw a wine tasting party to meet my neighbors. Let’s just say that was NOT the best way to meet people!” would elicit questions about the party, the wines, the move to NYC, and commiseration about how unfriendly New York neighbors are. All are good conversation starters! Highlight What Makes You Unique: Being “funny and laid back” won’t cut it. Do you get through life by making lists? Do you love the Red Sox? Are you a sucker for American Idol?

Flirt : Try a flirty invitation. For example, “Let’s meet up over a lazy Sunday cocktail and see where it goes.” Proofread, Proofread, Proofread: We really can’t stress this enough. Period. Second Opinion: Ask a friend or two (we suggest both male and female) to read your profile. Another option is to contact us; we do this a lot so we’re pretty good at helping people through this. Here are some Don’ts. Don’t Lie: Creating a superhuman version of yourself might prompt an initial message, but it’s a huge time-waster…and let’s face it, you’re on here to speed this dating thing up. No Ex’s: Please don’t talk about your ex. Just go ahead and trust us on this one. Stay Safe: We created this site specifically for communication, so until you feel comfortable with someone, don’t provide personal information such as phone numbers, email addresses, Facebook pages, websites, or your real name. We’re just looking out for you. The “M” Word: Mentioning the word ‘marriage’ just tends to scare people off. Just sayin’. Don’t Apologize: There’s no need to sound awkward by saying “I hate writing these things” or “I feel embarrassed talking about myself”. Everyone on Sparkology is doing it, so be confident and own it. Don’t Be Negative: Save your frustration of the dating scene or your personal failures for conversations with your friends. Don’t Be Nasty: Save the sexual innuendos for later. 20 Irresistible Dating Profile Examples For Men. If you’re like me, you’ll have signed up to a few different dating apps like Tinder to increase your chances of success. Also, you’ve probably procrastinated when it comes to filling out your profile. I know what it’s like – from Tinder to OkCupid, there’s a lot of work to do if you’re to optimize your dating profile so that it stands out. It takes time and effort. Then again, the reward is worth it. If you can optimize your profile for each app, you might end up with the woman of your dreams!

Moreover, the good news is I’ve researched this topic extensively to find out what makes a great online dating profile. I’ve tested things out on Tinder, OkCupid, Match, Bumble, and Hinge, and scoured hundreds of profiles in pursuit of the “perfect” dating profile. In this article, I’m going to share with you 20 dating profile examples of men, and I’ll be discussing what works and what doesn’t work on the various dating apps. Tinder Profile Examples. “A geek at heart, I like everything from board games, comics, books and movies to technology, science and various different franchises.” Tinder is easily one of the most popular dating apps out there. But while it got a reputation a few years back for being just a sleazy, hook-up app, the opposite is definitely true in 2019. These days, Tinder is a great place to meet someone chilled who’s up for a laugh – or your soulmate. Either way, there are a lot of friendly women on here who would be up for chatting to you if you nail your profile. I like Alexander’s because he’s making a joke and showcasing his sense of humour. Yet by doing this, he’s also showing us what he’s also about. He likes his television, he likes a game and he’s up for some laughs. It’s the kind of light-hearted but informative profile that gets lots of results on Tinder. What you need to take from this is that, in just 2-3 sentences, you have to drop your values, your interests, what you’re looking for into your bio and you have to do all this while being light, positive and playful. If you can do that, you’re onto a winner. OkCupid Profile Examples. “I absolutely love seeing how far rabbit trails take me. I am very curious about a lot of things and will dive in head first into the subject. I usually end up surrounding myself in whatever it is until I am satisfied that I have learned everything I want to about it or see what other tangent it leads me to. I like to bike most days down in Fish Creek and still enjoy the odd night to go see a movie or enjoy a drink and some delicious food.” If the connection is good, I can warm up to physical intimacy fairly quickly but I like to connect intellectually and emotionally first. I’m also super duper respectful and sensitive to your boundaries. (Duh!) Just thought I would add that as far as physical attraction, I seem to be more interested in female bodies and feminine to androgynous folks and not so much into the very masculine.” “I’ll admit, I’m a little old-fashioned. I open doors and like to go for drinks AND dinner on the first date. But it’s all part of what makes me a gentleman. I’m looking for someone who is always up for life’s adventures but doesn’t mind staying in and watching a movie when the weather calls for it. I try to eat healthy but I have a major weakness for pizza. Let me know if you want to go get a slice!” I love OK Cupid because it encourages people to really open up about themselves. It doesn’t matter if you’re just looking for a friend or a long-term lover, you need to be honest and real on here. People don’t judge you on OK Cupid. This is OK Cupid in a nutshell: It’s a place where people go to make genuine connections with people who are on their level. To make these connections, you have to open yourself up on your profile. Otherwise the people you want/need to talk to, won’t find you. There isn’t really a limit to what you say on OKC, nor is there a word limit. Just say what comes out – what matters to you, what you truly desire. Don’t be afraid. Hinge Profile Examples. I’d say Hinge is the trickiest of all dating apps to get right because you’re given a series of prompts and a very short amount of space to write your answers. Well, you’ve just gotta be 100% you. If, perhaps, a slicker version of you. Cihan, for example, is being himself but his answer – a reference to Star Wars – is kinda witty. It also acts as a dog whistle to fellow sci-fi fans. Raffi, on the other hand, is being unequivocally honest. It’s this kind of honesty that draws respect on Hinge – the “dating app designed to be deleted” – and it will also help you catch the eye of someone who shares your values and interests. Match.com Profile Examples. “I wear my heart on my sleeve, so what you see is what you get. I laugh and smile a lot, and love someone who can make me do just that. I love to travel and there are still so many places in the world yet to explore. My family and friends are really important to me and I spent lots of time with them.” “I love travelling, walking in the countryside, reading, games, films/TV, music, Looney Tunes, watching footy. Usual really. Happy to chat to get to know you better.:)” “Just looking for someone genuine, honest and loyal. Also tall dark and handsome … just to be cliche! I’m over these dates that go nowhere. I want someone to prove to me the world is not a cynical place and there is someone out there for everyone.” Match is possibly my favourite dating site because it straddles the line between Tinder and OK Cupid. As such, when it comes to writing your profile, it helps to have some of the honesty you’d use on OK Cupid, but it’s important that you pair it up with the brevity of Tinder. As you can see from the profiles I’ve picked out, the best ones are those that get to the point in terms of what the man is looking for. At the same time, the bios are positive and light. What we can also take away from this is that no one’s wasting anyone’s time with catchy one-liners of the type you sometimes see on apps like Tinder and Bumble. This is mostly because Match is a subscription service. If someone is paying to message you, they’re taking this dating thing pretty seriously. For this reason, it’s key that you list some of your interests on your profile, and it helps if you can state – as lightly as possible – what you’re looking for. Bumble Profile Examples. “Outdoorsy, adventurous, but also ready to sit on the couch and watch Netflix while eating junk food. I’ve been called a science nerd but look forward to a fresh opinion.” The best Bumble profiles are pretty damn slick and look as though they’ve been crafted by the writers of The West Wing. At the same time, they’re often also informative. Take a look at Dan’s profile. He seems adventurous & displays confidence; and yet he takes the edge off what could be construed as cockiness by writing “so I have that going for me.” He keeps it light and entertaining. Then there’s Philip, who has enough self-deprecation and humility (which girls love) to say he’s been called a science nerd – but is looking forward to a fresh opinion. I hope you’ve enjoyed this article and that you’re now in a position to craft better, more exciting dating profiles. This is going to take some time but you can use the ones in this article as inspiration. Just make sure to keep yours unique and don’t be afraid to keep tweaking until you get this right. Interesting About Me Examples for Dating Sites. The "about me" section on a dating website is one of the most important pieces that informs the other prospective daters of who you really are. Aside from having a great profile picture, which initially sparks interest, writing an awesome "about me" section is the best way to attract your ideal match. About Me Examples for Dating Sites. With the influx of dating site usage, creating a unique about me section has become a pretty tricky task for many online daters. e up with a few examples that really feel like you and go with your gut. You can always change it up if you find something that suits you better down the line. For the Traveler. If you're an avid traveler and feel passionate about finding a travel buddy, let other potential partners know right away. Some about me examples that highlight travel include: Hi!

I'm (insert your name). I've been bitten by the travel bug hard and have spent the last few months making my way around (insert location). I feel most at home when I'm exploring different places and immersing myself in the rich culture and history of other countries. My work allows me to travel, which I'm super grateful for, and I'd love to meet you if you're up for an adventure!

Hey there, I'm (insert name)! I'd love to tell you about the time I got lost in (insert location), but I'll save that for our first date. As you may have guessed, I'm up for a good adventure and travel about (insert number) months out of the year. I grew up in a small town and it's been my dream to see the world, one incredible town at a time. Hi, I'm (insert name)! I'm a frequent traveler, but not in the spontaneous sort of way. I love to plan my trips and go out on mini-adventures once I feel comfortable there. You can say I'm an organized free spirit. I love to try out new food, immerse myself in the beautiful culture of other places, and meet locals. I'm excited to meet you so we can plan our next adventure together!

For the Creative Type. If you have a creative spirit, or a creative career that you're passionate about, putting that in your about me section is a great way to let other potential daters know right away what type of person you are. To showcase your creative personality, you can write: Hi, I'm (insert name). I've been a professional dancer for over 10 years and love to give lessons to little ones in my spare time. When I'm not dancing, I'm hiking, painting, or surfing. I pride myself on prioritizing my down time and enjoy watching movies and reading murder mysteries. I'm looking for a partner who can have fun both on the go and during quiet moments. I'm a professional artist and I love to fully immerse myself in my work. I paint mostly outdoor scenes, so I'm always on the go trying to find my next subject. When I'm not working, you can find me cooking up a new recipe, at a local farmer's market, or enjoying some time at the beach. At home, I love a peaceful environment- I grew up with a lot of siblings so I'm soaking up all the calm I can!

For Passionate Individuals. For anyone who has a passion for their work, volunteering, or just has a zest for life, this is the perfect time to let other potential partners know about this side of you. You can say: Hi, I'm (insert name)!

I was in a terrible accident when I was younger, so now I'm trying to soak up all that life has to offer. I try to practice loving kindness towards myself and others, and I tend to be a glass half full kind of person. I love to volunteer in my spare time at the animal shelter and have two rescue dogs who I adore. In my spare time, I like to practice yoga, go on thrifting adventures, and spend time playing fetch with my pups. I grew up watching my parents strive towards their career aspirations and I've completely followed in their footsteps. I am a (insert job title) and I have loved growing and learning in my current role. My goal is to eventually be a (insert dream job). I am as driven in the workplace as I am in a relationship. My ideal relationship is filled with passion, empathy, and a lot of love. I hope to have a small family one day, retire early, and enjoy travelling. I've always had an incredible passion for living life to its fullest. I am a hopeless romantic and always strive to believe in the good within everyone. I'm straightforward about my needs, and honest when I feel hurt. I am looking for an equally positive partner who loves to try new experiences and is a great and open communicator. For the Thrill Seekers. If you're up for anything and want a partner who can hang, let that part of personality come out in your about me section. You can say: On any given day I may be skydiving, free climbing, or exploring a new trail. I'm into extreme experiences and am looking for a fun-loving partner to join me on my latest adventure. I'm down to try new foods, travel on a moments notice, and live life as spontaneously as I can. I am definitely not soft spoken, but I pride myself on being empathetic and compassionate towards others. I once got lost in the wilderness and lived off of the land for nearly two weeks before I found my way back home. While many may find this experience terrifying, I found it invigorating. To commemorate this moment, I like to live off the grid for some time and really ground myself in nature. I'm looking for a partner who can either join me on my adventures, or respects that we both may need some alone time to do our own thing. For the Introverted Daters. If you identify as introverted, it's great to let other potential partners know right away. This way you'll attract someone who gets your communication style and doesn't misinterpret anything as standoffish as this may happen in an online dating setting. Hey there!

While I was nervous at first to join an online dating community, this type of laid back dating scene really suits my personality. I'm pretty shy at first and prefer to take my time getting to know someone before really opening up. I'm looking for an equally introverted partner, or someone who understands that I will need some alone time to recharge. In my spare time, I love to read, paint, and spend time outdoors. Hi!

I'm (insert name). I describe myself as introverted. I prefer quiet nights in and I love to read, write poetry, and listen to (insert type of music). I'm a huge fan of trying new foods and try to spend as much time outside as I possibly can. My favorite book is (insert favorite book), and I've read it about a million times. I'd love to meet another fellow introvert! For the Comedians. If you've got a knack for comedy and you're looking for someone who has a good sense of humor, let your "about me" section showcase that. You can write something like: If you're reading this, that means all the pictures I forced my friends to take for my profile picture actually worked!

Aside from being a great friend, I am a big time animal lover- I have about a million rescue dogs, I hope that's okay with you! I enjoy a good cheese platter and my motto is the stinkier the better. I'd love to get to know you if you're into taste testing my questionable recipes and walking a lot of dogs. Hi, I'm (insert name). I'm your perfect match if you like quiet nights in snuggling up by a roaring fire, or Jane Austen novels- just kidding, I'm literally the opposite of that guy. But, I am really, really good at playing mediocre guitar and I make a mean bowl of cereal. Creating the Perfect About Me Section. Take your time crafting your "about me" section. Keep in mind that many people won't read a super long section, so get to the good stuff as soon as you can. Try not to overthink this section and allow your true personality to come through. 13 Short Dating Profile Examples (You Can Use On Any App) Highlight a few attractive traits, build up some intrigue and attraction, make her want to swipe right or return your message… that’s a tall order for a small character count. Instant Bonus: Get a downloadable version of The 8 Irresistible Profile Examples so you can copy & paste your way to more dates on any dating site or app you choose. Steal This Trick From Pro Dating Profile Writers! Also write down the traits you possess that your perfect match is probably looking for in a man, and a few thoughts about what you love about your job. Having that information visible in front of you makes the profile writing process a bit easier. You can use it to customize one of these good profile examples!

One of the most important findings in the study is that singles are not interested in seeing an idealized depiction of potential partners through edited photos and unrealistic positive self-descriptors. The truth is, singles want more honest, authentic depictions of others and themselves on dating apps. A more realistic portrayal of each individual will not only be refreshing, but also lead to more meaningful connections. Super Short Online Dating Profile Examples. On some apps like The League, your bio has a 140-character limit. That means you’ve got a couple sentences max to make a good impression, which is crucial if you want a shot at meeting her in person. Super Short Profile Example #1: You don’t have enough space to tell, so you need to show why you’re a good catch. (Professional profile writers generally take this approach with an online dating profile of any length, by the way, since it makes your profile more attractive to daters.) Super Short Profile Example #2: Super Short Profile Example #3: Super Short Profile Example #4: Choose Words Women Connect With. If you’re a vegetarian or a vegan, mention it – on Elite Singles, you'll get up to 73% more messages than the average user. No reason to think it wouldn't work the same way on any other dating app… Remember, the shorter your dating profile is, the more impact each word has. You need to make yourself sound like an intriguing person, not like every other guy out there: 300 Character Or Less Online Dating Profile Examples. Short Dating Profile Example #5: Short Dating Profile Example #6: Short Dating Profile Example #7: Short Dating Profile Example #8: Short Dating Profile Example #9: A woman in her 20s who’s looking for a more casual relationship will likely respond better to the type of humor in the last profile example than a woman in her late 30s looking for something serious would. If you want to use one of these examples for a section of a longer online dating profile on a site like OkCupid, simply move the call-to-action to the end of your profile. Short Dating Profile Example #10: It takes all the pressure off her to decide what to say in her first message to you – all she needs to do is simply answer the question, and you can take it from there. PRO TIP: A dating profile should make you look and sound like a great catch, but bragging about yourself isn’t hot. Instead, let another source do it for you. This technique is called “ high warranting/low self-representation ”, and it’s the most attractive way to approach dating profile writing. 500 Character Or Less Dating Profile Examples. Short Dating Profile Example #11: Short Dating Profile Example #12: Short Dating Profile Example #13: Why Short Dating Profiles Are Successful (When Done Right) #1: Writing A Boring List. Whether it’s a list of adjectives to describe yourself or your top 5 hobbies, reading a bunch of words separated by commas just isn’t very compelling. #2: Using Bad Grammar/Spelling/Etc. You may think ignoring your phone’s spell check is no big deal, but it’s a turn off for her. A whopping 88% of women judge a potential date by their grammar, and putting effort into your dating profile shows you’re serious about meeting someone. #3: Being Too Honest. Anything that hints at past drama or throws up an immediate red flag should not be included in your profile. “Heavy” topics are best addressed in person, when you’ve already gotten to know each other a bit. #4: Focusing On The Negative. Whether you're expounding on what you don't like, don't want, don't appreciate in a date, or hate about the dating app, what you probably are doing is turning her off. Negativity, particularly coming from someone you don't know anything about yet, is not very attractive and has no place in your profile. #5: Making Her Think You're A “Project” Competition is already fierce, and most girls aren't consciously looking for a guy who needs a little fixing up or encouragement. Even if you do need someone to draw you out of your shell or help you find love again, stick with mentioning positive attributes in your profile. Get Ready For More Matches and Messages. But what if you could get even better results, without spending endless amounts of time swiping or struggling to write the perfect message? There’s a lot of competition for the highest quality women, no matter what site or app you’re on. That means it's not just about your bio – you need to bring your A game to every aspect of online dating, from your photos to your profile to your messages. Instant Upgrade: Download your free copy of our indispensable guide to looking your best online. The Photogenic Man reveals surefire secrets for appearing twice as attractive on all your favorite sites and apps. Sound like work? We’ll identify the most highly qualified matches in your area, break the ice with proven conversation starters, handle all your back-and-forth message writing, and even set up your dates for you with the matches you like best!

About VIDA Select. VIDA Select takes all the frustration, hard work and hassle out of modern dating!

From a dedicated personal matchmaker to a crew of professional writers, everything will be handled for you. Wouldn't it be nice to finally stop swiping and start dating higher quality matches so you can meet someone special? Thousands of singles have trusted VIDA Select with this incredibly important mission, and we're ready to make you our next success story. To see if you qualify, answer a few quick questions now. 10 About Me & Interests Examples For Your Bio On The League. But that also means your League bio and “Interests” examples need to rise to the occasion – not only to get you off the waiting list, but also to attract the kind of matches you downloaded the app to meet. The League About Me examples you’re about to get will help convince her to forget about your competition – and focus her attention on you! How To Make Your League Interests Compelling. Having something specific to ask you about makes it easier for her to send the first message. People tend to be more drawn to you if they perceive you’re similar in some way, and the same taste in hobbies could spark a connection. League profiles are short, so adding a few more details here helps round out the mental image she’s building of you as she checks out your profile. But don't add just any interests… Specific details make you seem more genuine, relatable, and compelling. And when it comes to exclusive dating apps, everything counts either for or against you – so you need to put some real thought into every single word you choose to include. From her perspective, kiteboarding is a physically challenging activity that requires a high level of fitness. So you get instant attraction points right there. (And if you have a pic, water sports are a perfect way to show off your abs in a setting that doesn’t involve a bathroom mirror). Surfing, scuba diving, cliff diving, hang gliding, CrossFit… if it’s a physically demanding sport and you’re into it, put it to work in your League profile. Other hobbies imply that you’re health conscious and disciplined, another huge point in your favor as she’s determining if you meet her definition of “datable.” Yoga, running, training for marathons, meditation, martial arts… you get the gist. They can all be enjoyed from the comfort of your couch! In other words, what she’s getting between the lines is this guy loves his TV. Active > Passive. Generally on a dating app “doing” is more intriguing than “watching” – because she’s going to imagine what spending time with you could be like. In her mind, the idea of going on a nature walk at sunset is likely far more appealing than the thought of catching “Friday Night Fights” on Animal Planet with you. You also want to seem like a well-rounded guy with a wide range of interests. So not everything you list here needs to be physical, it just needs to be intriguing. In fact, the last thing you want to do in a short dating app profile is list too many hobbies that are the same type of thing, like sports. She may dismiss you as being a ‘one note’ kind of guy, whereas she’s looking for more depth. Wine tasting, exploring museums, live music, Broadway, discovering new food trucks… whatever you enjoy that she may like doing with you will instantly boost your attraction rating in her eyes. 8 “League Worthy” Profile Examples. You’ve got 140 characters max to give her a compelling argument as to why she should match with you, return your message, and meet you in person. That’s a lot riding on a short dating app profile!

Much like the Interests you select, you want to mention things in your League profile that highlight multiple attractive traits at once. See what a difference giving an example of how you embody a specific trait is far more intriguing and genuine than taking the generic route?

Clichés Can Kill Attraction. Don’t just say you’re “very active” or that you “love traveling” – give specific examples that prove it. She’ll feel more attracted to your profile that way, and you’ll set yourself apart from all the other profiles she’s already skimmed. Also consider the deeper meaning behind the things you choose to mention. You want her to come away with the impression that you’re successful, financially stable, and physically fit with a range of interesting hobbies. Welcome to the world of exclusive dating apps. Anything less than that and she’ll probably move on to checking out her next potential match. Hobbies that require a high level of fitness, are slightly risky, and require a dash of courage. That’s a nearly irresistible combination for women. An example that shows you’re successful at what you do for a living – i.e. “Building my next start up.” Places you’ve traveled to, the more exotic the better. This subtly lets her know you have the financial means to fund exciting vacations, and she’ll imagine what it would be like to visit those places with you. Activities that show you can set goals and stick to them, like training for a triathlon, getting your pilot’s license, or obtaining a SCUBA certification. Words that illustrate your “nice guy” side. According to data analysis from a major online dating site, guys who had words like “knight in shining armor,” “thoughtful,” and “give back” got 60+% more messages. Things that show she’s in for a treat if she dates you. That could be your culinary skills, your lake house, your yearly trip to Australia – anything that gets her excited about the prospect of dating you. Speaking Of Her… The first is based on science. Researchers found the “golden ratio” of you:her in a profile is 70:30. The other reason is simple – by asking her a question, you’re sending a clear message that you’re interested in what she has to say. To borrow a principle from Marketing 101, it’s a version of a Call To Action. Posing a question in your profile gives her plenty of direction for sending you a message – she simply needs to answer it and your message exchange has begun. 2 League Bios That Will Work For Anyone. Instant Bonus: Get a downloadable version of The 8 Irresistible Profile Examples so you can copy & paste your way to more dates on any dating site or app you choose. For the second example, just swap in your occupation, something you’re “devoted” to, and emoji that represent a few of your most appealing interests. #1: Making the glass half empty. Negativity is both a mood and an attraction killer – the last thing you want your profile to do. Past relationships, hints of drama, things you don’t like – if it’s not optimistic, leave it off. You may be recently divorced, but don’t put that loaded term in your bio – she’ll likely assume she’d be dating you and your emotional baggage. #2: Veering into red flag territory. Sometimes this is an unintended by-product of humor. You’re trying to make a joke, she doesn’t take it as one – and boom, you’ve lost her. Best not to mention emotionally loaded words like guns, violence, drugs, etc., even in a joking manner. With such a short character count, negative words resonate more than they would in a longer profile. The problem is it’s not clear if he’s making a joke about eavesdropping, or if she’ll actually find him with his ear pressed to the office door while she’s chatting with her best friend. If it’s not a positive character trait, don’t mention it in your dating profile!

#3: Mentioning things that you aren’t. Saying you used to be something implies you aren’t currently. “Avid hiker, biker, and skier” sounds way more attractive than “ex college athlete.” By that same token, don’t take up valuable profile real estate mentioning things you don’t have. Why make yourself seem inadequate from the get go?

#4: Forgetting to proofread. Grammar, spelling and the like are important in any dating profile, but the shorter the bio, the more glaring the mistakes. Don’t jump through all those hoops just to torpedo your first impression with a typo. Don’t Let Lack Of Time & Expertise Sabotage Your Results! If you’re looking for League About Me examples because you don’t have time to write one from scratch, you’ve just gotten 10 good options. But getting the results you want on The League requires more than just a compelling, intriguing profile. You also need a flattering, attention-commanding primary photo, a picture lineup that makes her curious to learn more, and messaging skills that can close the deal. That means you have two choices – put in all the hours it takes to refine your profile and stay on top of messaging, or outsource it all to industry experts. VIDA’s modern matchmaking service is the perfect solution for successful guys like you who simply don’t have time for the daily maintenance dating apps require. Our team of dating professionals will combine your high standards with our ten year’s worth of industry research and knowledge – which translates into dates with incredible, intelligent, “Total Package” women. Thousands of singles have trusted VIDA Select with this incredibly important mission, and we're ready to make you our next success story. To see if you qualify, answer a few quick questions now. Funny Online Dating Profile Examples. Are you trying to keep your online dating profile lighthearted, upbeat and have people LOLing in real life when they read them? We can help you with that. Take a look at some of these funny online dating profile examples below to get started. About me: My name is Jenna and I’m 24 years old. I never pictured myself as the online dating type, but at this point in my life I thought ‘ Screw it, why the f#$% not!” I’m a very busy person so I don’t have a lot of time to go out and meet people. So here I am. I work as a Vets assistant so I must warn you I do have to put thermometers up butts sometimes. But that’s a plus for you, because if you ever get sick I can take your temp very easily! 😉 I am not a huge fan of cooking, but I sure as hell do love to eat! Eating is one of my favorite hobbies of all time. I can do it all day, every day. So I’m looking for someone who can feed me and eat with me constantly. However, I must say I make some pretty delicious toaster strudels upon request. I’m also really great at boiling water. I have 2 dogs, they are like my children! I love them with all of my heart. You must love dogs to be with me. Don’t bother messaging me if you don’t approve. I will not, under any circumstance, get rid of them. Yes, I am crazy dog lady and I choose dogs over men any day. My interests: Kicking ass and taking names. Hiking, but only the short kind. Reading magazines while my boo cooks for me. I’ll clean up after. I’m a great singer, but my sister always tells me I sound the best when no one else is around. About Me: I’m 36. I have been a runaway bride twice now. I’m just not cut out for this ‘until death do us part thing’. How about we do ‘until we both get on each others nerves, stop sleeping together and are plotting our escapes.’ That may sound bad, but how many people do you know that are happily married? I don’t know very many that are happily married. I am definitely a believer in being faithful to one another and I love the thought of sharing a home. As long as you’re not bossy or rude, we will get along just fine. Just don’t ask me to marry you. Okay?

Okay. We can live our lives happily without that stressful commitment. I’m definitely not a commitment phobe. I just don’t believe in a silly piece of paper. So if you think you are a perfect match for me go ahead and send me a message. I’m still single and ready to mingle. About Me: 32 and still alone. I’m a tiny lady in a big city. I love reality t.v, not going on walks and a donut that is so good it is almost spiritual. I have a Reese Witherspoon personality, Nicki Minaj body and the eyes of Frank Sinatra. Looking for a Channing Tatum to my whoever the girl from Step Up 1 was. Swipe right if you like a high powered firecracker of a woman who only recently learned how to use a Tivo. Swipe right also if you can teach me how to better use my Tivo. I’m Josh. I am that intelligent, caring, kind guy that your parents always told you to go for. You friends will absolutely adore me and your ex-boyfriends will moderately show distaste for me. I’m like Adam Levine, but without all the tattoos, the womanizing and the millions of bucks. Ok, actually no, I’m more like the Dalai Lama, with Obama swag and a Morgan Freeman persona. I love spending times at Bat Mitzvahs and Quinceaneras on the weekends. Yup, I’m very culturally diverse like that. I love writing, reading, cooking, pianos, exploring the wilderness, jumping jacks and eating cereal. I’ve been to Budapest, Paris, Japan, South Korea, Africa and Florida (basically a foreign country). I’m just a girl with a masters degree that is virtually useless. I am definitely old fashioned about dating, but by no means a prude. Don’t get me wrong. I’m a gymnast so I bend like wet spaghetti in the sack. I share my apartment with my cat, Joker, who I share all of my secrets with. So be careful of what you tell me. Joker knows all. There’s nothing hotter than a guy who loves spending time on crosswords. Get it… down? I also enjoy puns very much. I am definitely not very down to earth. If you ignore me I might show up at your house unexpectedly to check in. I have a great fear of heights, so don’t worry about my climbing up any fire escapes. I love tea, coffee and anything else with caffeine in it. It’s the only thing that keeps me going throughout the day. I have a consistent urge to do everything properly all of the time. I don’t have time for mistakes. So if you swipe right, don’t make me regret it. About Me: I am the biggest hermit that you will ever meet in your life. I live alone in an abandoned building. All of my walls are painted black with markings on them. I like to chant by myself late at night in the candlelight. Sometimes I do this whilst rocking back and forth. I love making people miserable. It’s my favorite thing to do. About Me: I’m easy going, a little bit lazy, but very competitive. I’m a tiny bit sensitive but I get over anything pretty quickly. I am so good at cooking that I should be on Masterchef. Okay, maybe not that good, but pretty damn close. I make a killer grilled cheese. I like riding my bike more than I like driving my car. I take time when I do things, so if you like to rush don’t bother matching up with me. I believe in having a free spirit and keeping things simple. What I’m Looking For: Someone who isn’t crazy. That is the number one thing. A kind, caring soul who can be open minded about the things they do in life. Must like to read. I like people who have goals in life. So if you can’t plan for the next five years you know where the ‘next button’ is. Me: You can find me in my office getting paid to play on my phone most days. When I am not at work I’m at home trying different hobbies. Which I usually fail at, but hey at least I try. My favorite meal of the day is breakfast. I mean, who doesn’t love breakfast?

Evil people, that’s who. I’m a meat eater to the death. You’ll have to pry a steak from my cold, dead hands. On our first date I’ll take you to Paris to eat escargot and drink wine on the Eiffel tower. Just kidding, we’ll probably go see a movie or visit the bar downtown. Feel free to message me if you find anything in common with me. And if you don’t mind never going to Paris. I’m not very rich, sorry. I know how to use their, they’re and there properly. I’m cooler than the other side of the pillow. Or at least that is what my mom tends to tell me. I’m quirky, competitive and quiet most of the time. I like to push myself to the max. I also like to push others (in a non-violent-pushes-to-the-ground-type-of-way). I’m always looking to explore new places. I also support local community things. Dealbreakers for me: I don’t want to date someone who already has kids. Sorry, but I want my own kids, not someone else’s. I’m 99.99% sure about this one. Yoga enthusiast. Financial manager. I love kids, animals and anything with a pulse. Except snakes. F##$ snakes. No, really, don’t ever even mention snakes. What am I searching for? A man who can hold his own, but doesn’t ever try to tell me what to do. Unless, of course, it’s in the bedroom. That’s a whole different story. Must have a job. I’m tired of dating bums. Sorrynotsorry. Hey there, I’m James! I would love for you to get to know me a little better before deciding if we are a match or not. So let me tell you a little bit about me. My favorite thing to wear is my softest set of pajamas. I absolutely hate onions. Don’t even bring those nasty things near me. Ever. Babies are alright, but I don’t want any just yet. They puke too much. My favorite band is Linkin Park. R.I.P Chester. I grew up in a small town, but I definitely don’t have small town ideals. My favorite place that I have visited was somewhere up in the mountains. The rain is my friend and the sun is the devil. I have a Netflix addiction to the max. I don’t like video games. They are a waste of time. The perfect girl for me will love travelling. I can’t imagine myself with someone who has no sense of humor. I LOVE LOVE LOVE comic books!

I collect coins, but I don’t usually show that until the third date. Hi my name is Arlo. I’m definitely here to sweep the right girl off of her feet if I am given the chance. Online dating isn’t usually my thing, but I lost a bet so here I am. I’m sure you are dying to get to know me better, so here are a few vital details about me: My biggest passion in life is directing. I should mention I’m a movie director. Not for anything major. Although one can hope, right? I also volunteer at my local pet shelter on the weekends. I just love furbabies. My favorite food would have to be tacos. I make some bomb, authentic tacos. So all you have to do is ask and BAM!

There’ll be tacos any day the of the week. Pets. Music. Especially rock music. My guitar, yes I play the guitar. My Xbox One. I like video games. Banans. They are literally my favorite thing to eat besides tacos.


about me dating

Коментарі

Популярні дописи з цього блогу

na podhvate слив архив

славянск донецкая область овечкина виктория васильевна

новый сайт знакомств для взрослых